Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Early Morning Fun!



I didn't get to post yesterday because MC was using the laptop ALL DAY, and I ended up taking a rather long nap in the afternoon. So I am making sure I get in a post today.

As you might guess from the title, MC and I were up early playing chase around the couch. She doesn't move real fast at 2:30 a.m., so it was a little boring at first, but the more exasperated she got with being chased, the more fun it got! hee hee

MC fell asleep with me in her arms, and so around midnight, I got up and took care of some tasks that I was unable to complete during the day. I chewed on the crocs for awhile; arranged Bunny, Mr. Giraffe, and Puppy in their respective places; and last but not least, I practiced my "a human is near the door" voice. I guess that's what woke up MC.

Above are some action shots from this morning's chase. MC doesn't get a ton of exercise, so it was good to see her up and about, stretching her legs, preparing for an early morning run. Sadly, she never got out the door, and I returned to my luxury suite for the rest of the morning.

Some people just need help having a good time.

1 comment:

  1. I think MC should get you your own laptop so you can post anytime you want. : ) how rude of her to use it ALL DAY. Keep up the good work making sure MC gets her exercise... but try 2:30pm next time. : p have a good day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete