Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Oh, the Horror!




This is simply embarrassing! I'm almost 2 years old, and I'm still getting my picture taken in the bathtub!!

As you may realize, this spring has been incredibly rainy, which means that every time I go outside, I get my feet very muddy. Usually, I just wipe them off on a towel, but today when I came indoors after lunch, I was greeted with an unwelcome surprise.

...

A bath!!! YUCK.

MC gave me no warning; she just dropped me in the sink, and before I knew it, I had been lathered from head to toe. Shampooing turned to rinsing and rinsing turned to towel drying. And I thought I was safe.

I thought I was safe from the Hair Dryer Monster.

But no, MC let that noisy beast out of its cage underneath the sink and it chased me around the bathroom until I was ready to jump in the trash can just to escape.

I have photo-documented the experience in case this should become a legal matter. I do hate litigation, and suing MC would be the last thing I'd WANT to do, but when she pulls a stunt like this, I may have no choice. I mean, with no warning... I had to take a bath AND get dried off. Now mind you, she didn't hurt me in any way, but my pride is definitely injured.

I'm off to my suite to take a little nap and decompress from the traumatic experience today. Hope you all have a more peaceful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment